Trail Running Event
Mountain Run with 3 Category 50km, 30km and 10km distance.
This event aim to promote the local tourism of Montalban.
Event: Montalban Mountain Run (MMR)
Start Line Area: San Rafael, Montalban, Rizal, Covered Court
Assembly Time: 00:00 AM December 11, 2022
Gun Time: 02:00 AM, December 11, 2022
Finish Line: San Rafael, Montalban, Rizal, Covered Court
Cut Off Time:
50km 12 Hrs
30km 8 Hrs
10km 4 Hrs
- The runner must have completed a 42km road or trail run or more related races to be qualified for registration on the 50km Category only.
- The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
50km P2, 500
30km P1, 500
10km P1, 000
- Late Registrants may still join but will have to pay 20% on top of the regular rate as their penalty.
Inclusive of Timing band, Race Bib, Event Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal and Trophy for Podiums, Meal.
Account Name: Lilia Sanchez
Account Number: 150-107471-2
Recipient: Mark Brian A Manalo & Richard Catapia
Contact Number: 09273355219
GCASH TO GCASH ONLY
Name: Mark Brian A Manalo
Name: Richard Catapia
-Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.
- Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED Basis specially on 50km Category.
- No refund
- Race Bib claiming is on race day itself, December 11 2022 00:00 AM.
Please present the following upon kit claiming:
1) Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name in your registration form.
2) Signed Waiver
PODIUM WINNERS AWARDS FOR
1. TOP (10) MALE AND FEMALE for all Categories. Top 3 will receive cash prize on all Categories.
- Oldest and Youngest Runner for all Categories:
All runners are required to bring the following:
• Med Kit, Head Lamps,Hydration Vest with 1 liter Capacity container, Money, Race Bib, Whistle, Collapsible Cups, ID Card, Cellphone with load, Treeking Pole if necessary
Other Recommended Gears (But NOT required)
- Sports Gels and Nutrition
- Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks
- Sun Visor and Sun Block
- Deep Cold Spray or Gel
- Rain Coat or Jacket
- Runners may check-in as early as 07:00 PM until 10:00 PM on 10 December, 2022 near the starting line .
- Race bibs should be pinned or displayed in front of the singlet or shorts and should always be visible to race officials and marshals.
- RUNNERS must submit themselves to the Event Marshals for CHECK-IN at the aid stations station.
- There will be available aid station to assist and guide you.
- Drop bags or baggages may be deposited from 07:00 PM until 00:00 AM, the starting area.
- Please do NOT leave any valuables such as keys, ATMs, iPods, cellular phones, camera and jewelry in your bags.
- Runners are required to bring a mobile phone while in the race. Phone number must be submitted to the organizers during race kit distribution.
Montalban Mountain Run (MMR) will NOT be responsible for loss of ITEMS. Please double check your things before deposit.
OVERALL EVENT GUIDELINES
- Please be informed that you have to obey at follow the rules.
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems. Runners must sign a waiver of liability during the race kit distribution. No Waiver, NO RACE!!!
- The decision of the Race Director / Organizer is final.
CONTEST on RACE RESULTS
- Complaints must be made in writing with sufficient proof and should be submitted to the race organizer before the awarding ceremony. Post-race feedbacks or complaints may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient proof.
- Any online or social media CLAIMS OR PROTEST will not be entertained.
For any questions or concerns, contact:
RD Mark Brian A Manalo 09273355219