A great fun trail to start up the second half and your way to recover from the tedious first half trail events. A newbie friendly with a different variety of trails. Plus a less hassle visit to your favorite Mt. Batulao.
THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL MT. BATULAO ROUTE..
######### THE ELITE FIVE #########
SATURDAY, 4 June 2022 - 1600H - 1800H (4PM - 6PM) - Race Kit Distribution - Kaylaway Elementary School
SUNDAY, 5 June 2022 0230H - 0430H (2:30AM - 4:30AM) - Race Kit Distribution - Kaylaway Elementary School
The following mandatory equipment must be carried at all times during the race. Disqualification/ time deduction will be imposed for non-compliance depending on severity. Mandatory equipment will be checked during distribution of race kits and at the finish line.
ITEM - REMARKS 1. Race Bib - Must be clearly visible in front 2. Hydration System - 500 ml minimum capacity 3. Water Reserve - 500 ml minimum 4. Food Reserve - Personal nutrition, sufficient for the distance between Aid Stations. 5. Whistle - For calling attention 6. Basic First-Aid Kit - For treating minor wounds and injuries 7. Mobile Phone - Fully charged and able to make/receive calls and text messages. Save the following emergency contact numbers on your phone:+63 918 919 1416 8. Drinking Cup and utensils 9. Facemask and alcohol.
MAJOR AND SPECIAL AWARDS :
1. THE ELITE 5, 21K/ 10K: Male and Female Champion 1st Runner-Up 2nd Runner-Up
2. Certified THE ELITE FIVE. 3. Oldest and Youngest Runner 4. Best Team (Most number of Official Finishers) 5, Certificates for teams joining with more than 5 members.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ REGISTRATION FEES:
** A special 10 runners plus 1 free kit for those who will register as a group regardless of categories.. ** Senior Citizen and PWD discount applied (20%) ** All previous GRANDSLAMMERS are entitled for 20% discount.
THE ELITE FIVE (for each members) PHP 2000 – Early Bird Rate from March 18 - April 3, 2022 PHP 2200 – Regular Rate from April 4 - May 8, 2022 PHP 2700 – Late Registration from May 9 - 20, 2022
21KM PHP 1800 – Early Bird Rate from March 18 - April 3, 2022 PHP 2000 – Regular Rate from April 4 - May 8, 2022 PHP 2500 – Late Registration from May 9 - 20, 2022
10KM PHP 1300 – Early Bird Rate from March 18 - April 3, 2022 PHP 1500 – Regular Rate from April 4 - May 8, 2022 PHP 2000 – Late Registration from May 9 - 20, 2022
Inclusions: - Race Bib - Environmental Fees - Post-race Meal - Raffle entry - 30% discount on all Conquer products only excluding Tent (special discount of P1000.00). You may claim your discount until 1 month after the race day only. Please present your deposit slip or Acknowledgement Receipt to our store staff to avail. - 20% discount on Altra Shoes. _ 20% discount on Feetures socks - 20% discount on Goodr Sunglass -15% for all NatureHike products
Exclusive for official finishers (21K, 10K, and The Elite 5): - High Quality Sublimation finisher shirt - Finisher plate
Exclusive for The Elite 5: - High Quality full sublimation Elite 5 training singlet - Certificate of participation
1. There will be 3 categories: a. All Male b. All Female c. Mixed (3 males, 2 females)
2. Members of the team must always be running together at all times from start to finish. They must cross the finish line at the same time.
3. Members of the team are not qualified for podium solo awards.
4. The team with the shortest time to cross the finish line will be declared The ELITE FIVE and will receive awards, discounts and special prizes from sponsors.
6. They will also receive 21KM finishers inclusions.
7. Teams are encouraged to wear their team uniform.
Limited Slots Only. Registration may end early once all slots are filled-in.
1. Bank deposit or fund transfer a. Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) - Account Number: 9569-0166-54 - Account Name: Benedict J. Meneses b. Gcash - Account Number: 09189191416 - Account Name: Benedict J. Meneses Write your full name, age, shirt size, gender, contact number, name of person and contact number to be called in case of emergency. Email a scanned/ photo of your deposit slip/ acknowledgement receipt to email@example.com with the Subject: Conquer Ridge Runner 2022 25K/ 10K (depends on your category). Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip upon claiming of your race kit. 2. ON-LINE a. Please visit https://racetechph.com and look for our event name 3. IN-STORE a. ALTRA in Sparta Store 126 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, 1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines 09171309408 - look for Cheryl, Al, or Glyn.
- No entry fee refunds (full or partial) for whatever reason once you’ve signed up for the race. - Switching race categories is not allowed under any circumstances. (e.g. Switching from 21K to 10K or vice versa) after we close the registration. - Entry is not transferable to another person.
- There will be no walk-in registration. ** NO ONSITE REGISTRATION ** NO SLOT RESERVATION ALLOWED ** NO REFUNDS ** NO DOWNGRADE/ UPGRADE TO OTHER CATEGORIES AFTER WE CLOSE THE REGISTRATION ** NO TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FEES TO OTHER PERSON
For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Benedict J Meneses(09189191416).
HOW TO GET THERE: Via Commute:
Kaylaway Elementary School is located along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway at Brgy. Kaylaway, Nasugbu, Batangas about 77 KM away from Manila. If you are familiar with Evercrest, the jumpoff point of Mt. Batulao, Kaylaway Elem. School is still 5KM away from it. From PITX, Buendia or EDSA Taft, last trip is at 12MN via bus going to Nasugbu, Batangas. Travel time is about 2 hours via Gen. Aguinaldo Hi-way passing Tagaytay City. You can also take a ride from the buses going Balayan, Batangas Advise the conductor that you will alight at Brgy Kaylaway. Fare is approximately P120 (pre-pandemic). From the Highway, you will see immediately the school just a few meters away before Sandari Batulao. Better if you travel earlier.
If you’re Travelling Via your Own Vehicle:
Take Aguinaldo Highway and follow the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway passing Tagaytay City. You will see immediately the Kaylaway elementary School just before you reach Sandari Batulao.
If you are planning to be in the area the day before the race day, Runners may choose to:
1. Setup a tent and camp at the grounds of Kaylaway Elementary School. But please make sure to break camp by 4AM before the Race briefing. Comfort Rooms are available also at the school. There are quite number of stores outside the school but carenderia is a challenge so bring something for your dinner and breakfast. Mind your own belongings and please respect other runners who are resting. Lights off is at 10PM. 2. There are quite number of hotels and lodging along the highway going back to Tagaytay City area at reasonable price. Tagaytay City is approximately 20KM away from Kaylaway Elementary School.
The Organizer is deeply embracing the LEAVE NO TRACE POLICY.
As the creed says:
“Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time.”
All RUNNERS are required to embrace the same principle too.
*****More details soon
RACE GUIDELINES/ RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each runners must be self-contained/ self-reliant. Complete with mandatory items. These mandatory items will be checked upon check-in at the starting line.
2. Mandatory items will be checked also at the finish line for the top ten runners.
3. There will be NO CUPS available at the AID STATIONs. Please bring your own cups/ bottles, and utensils.
4. No pacers are allowed.
5. Littering is strictly prohibited. There will be garbage/ trash bags located at the aid stations. Violation of this rule will mean outright disqualification from the race.
6. Trails will be clearly marked and marshals will be posted specially on the critical points along the course. All runners should run only on the marked trails. NO SHORTCUTS. Violation means outright disqualification from the race.
7.There are trikes available especially at Caleruega - Batulao Road areas. At any time, runners must not ride/ get inside a trike. Violation means outright disqualification and a lifetime ban from any Conquer races.
8. Race bibs must be worn in front of each runners.
9. Trekking poles are allowed to use during the race.
10. Baggage counter is available at the starting line. No drop bag stations.
11. Parking Area is available inside the school.
12. In case a runner decided not to continue with the race, he/ she must call the RD (09189191416) or inform/ proceed to the nearest aid station or marshal. They can wait for the service vehicle or ride a trike at the runners expense.
13. The Race Director reserves the right to modify the course, rules and regulations under some circumstances for the safety of all runners.
14. Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P500 will be collected to process the complaint.
15. The Race Director’s decision is final and non-appealable.
See you on June 5, 2022 for another exciting trail adventure and Thank you so much for your support.
CONQUER YOUR FEAR WITH THE RIGHT GEAR.
Happy trails to everyone.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
I understand that running and/or walking are strenuous and potentially dangerous activities. I am fully aware of and assume all risks associated with this event including but not limited to: great physical stress, falls, contact with other runners, spectators or obstacles, adverse weather and road conditions, and the presence of vehicular traffic on the race course. I fully assume responsibility for my own safety (including proper training, stretching, and hydrating) while participating in this event and verify that I am physically able to join the event. Having read this waiver, I release all persons associated directly and indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability, for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include: the organizers of the event and their associates, including promoters, marshals, volunteers and all people connected with the Organizers. I consent to receive any medical treatment if needed during or after the event as long within the proximity of the event place. I consent the Organizers to use my name, image, photos taken during and after the event. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal belongings at the event. I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. I agree to abide by all rules and directions issued by the event organizers. I have READ, AGREE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
(PLEASE CHECK IF YOU AGREE AND CLICK CONTINUE TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT)
You may register a group on this option with the same or different category.
Note : Php30 admin fee added on the total will be applied on dragonpay option only
Pay now with:
(Pay with bank deposit or online fund transfer or GCASH)
(Pay with Online Banking or Over the counter, Payment Center, GCash, ML, 7/11)
(Pay with Paypal / Credit card) Note : Paypal fee was included (Total amount + 3% + $0.3)
Total with Paypal fee : Php
Kindly transfer the payment to our paypal account below thank you have a nice day ahead!