The participant must be 60 years old and above to avail the discount.
Note :Participant Must be registered solely. Otherwise the discount will not take effect.
The participants must be registered together in a single transaction.
Note : Must meet the required number of participants for the discount to take effect . Otherwise the discount will not take effect.Register as group
About the race
Trail Running Event
Mountain Run with 3 Category 50km, 30km and 10km distance.
This event aim to promote the local tourism of Montalban.
Event: Montalban Mountain Run (MMR) Start Line Area: San Rafael, Montalban, Rizal, Covered Court Assembly Time: 00:00 AM December 11, 2022 Gun Time: 02:00 AM, December 11, 2022 Finish Line: San Rafael, Montalban, Rizal, Covered Court Cut Off Time: 50km 12 Hrs 30km 8 Hrs 10km 4 Hrs
QUALIFICATION - The runner must have completed a 42km road or trail run or more related races to be qualified for registration on the 50km Category only.
- The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
-Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.
- Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED Basis specially on 50km Category.
- No refund
- Race Bib claiming is on race day itself, December 11 2022 00:00 AM.
Please present the following upon kit claiming:
1) Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name in your registration form.
2) Signed Waiver
PODIUM WINNERS AWARDS FOR 1. TOP (10) MALE AND FEMALE for all Categories. Top 3 will receive cash prize on all Categories.
SPECIAL AWARD - Oldest and Youngest Runner for all Categories:
MANDATORY GEARS All runners are required to bring the following:
• Med Kit, Head Lamps,Hydration Vest with 1 liter Capacity container, Money, Race Bib, Whistle, Collapsible Cups, ID Card, Cellphone with load, Treeking Pole if necessary
Other Recommended Gears (But NOT required) - Sports Gels and Nutrition - Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks - Sun Visor and Sun Block - Deep Cold Spray or Gel - Rain Coat or Jacket
- Runners may check-in as early as 07:00 PM until 10:00 PM on 10 December, 2022 near the starting line .
- Race bibs should be pinned or displayed in front of the singlet or shorts and should always be visible to race officials and marshals.
- RUNNERS must submit themselves to the Event Marshals for CHECK-IN at the aid stations station.
- There will be available aid station to assist and guide you.
- Drop bags or baggages may be deposited from 07:00 PM until 00:00 AM, the starting area.
- Please do NOT leave any valuables such as keys, ATMs, iPods, cellular phones, camera and jewelry in your bags.
- Runners are required to bring a mobile phone while in the race. Phone number must be submitted to the organizers during race kit distribution.
Montalban Mountain Run (MMR) will NOT be responsible for loss of ITEMS. Please double check your things before deposit.
OVERALL EVENT GUIDELINES - Please be informed that you have to obey at follow the rules.
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems. Runners must sign a waiver of liability during the race kit distribution. No Waiver, NO RACE!!!
- The decision of the Race Director / Organizer is final.
CONTEST on RACE RESULTS - Complaints must be made in writing with sufficient proof and should be submitted to the race organizer before the awarding ceremony. Post-race feedbacks or complaints may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient proof.
- Any online or social media CLAIMS OR PROTEST will not be entertained.
For any questions or concerns, contact: RD Mark Brian A Manalo 09273355219 Email: email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
I understand that running and/or walking are strenuous and potentially dangerous activities. I am fully aware of and assume all risks associated with this event including but not limited to: great physical stress, falls, contact with other runners, spectators or obstacles, adverse weather and road conditions, and the presence of vehicular traffic on the race course. I fully assume responsibility for my own safety (including proper training, stretching, and hydrating) while participating in this event and verify that I am physically able to join the event. Having read this waiver, I release all persons associated directly and indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability, for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include: the organizers of the event and their associates, including promoters, marshals, volunteers and all people connected with the Organizers. I consent to receive any medical treatment if needed during or after the event as long within the proximity of the event place. I consent the Organizers to use my name, image, photos taken during and after the event. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal belongings at the event. I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. I agree to abide by all rules and directions issued by the event organizers. I have READ, AGREE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
(PLEASE CHECK IF YOU AGREE AND CLICK CONTINUE TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT)
You may register a group with the same or different category.
Note : Php30 admin fee added on the total will be applied on dragonpay option only
Pay now with:
(Pay with bank deposit or online fund transfer or GCASH)
(Pay with Online Banking or Over the counter, Payment Center, GCash, ML, 7/11)
(Pay with Paypal / Credit card) Note : Paypal fee was included (Total amount + 3% + $0.3)
Total with Paypal fee : Php
Kindly transfer the payment to our paypal account below thank you have a nice day ahead!
Paypal Account : firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Result Information
Submit race result
Enter email address
How to register
If you have an account on racetech please log-in, then select distance / category and click join race and follow the steps.
If you do not have an account yet, you may sign-up or register as guest. Note that Guest registration is only for new registrants.